Terms and Conditions:
- Definition of eligible participants: All Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 8 or above. Participants who are aged 17 or below must read and agreed to be bound by all terms and conditions by the parents or guardian before joining the Event. Participant means an eligible participant including the parent or guardian of a participant who is aged 17 or below (“Participant/Participants”).
- All Participants must read and agreed to be bound by all terms and conditions before joining the Event, otherwise, the Participant will be prohibited from participating in the Event. Any Participant who is aged 17 or below must obtain prior consent from his/her parent or guardian before enrollment and must be accompanied by their parent or guardian when participating in the Event.
- The event will be conducted in virtual format. Participants should prepare for their own supplies (including appropriate clothing and sun protection measures), food and drink, and wear a smart watch or mobile devices/apps to record
- Participants should have detailed planning and should pay attention to the weather conditions before the start of their activity. If the weather conditions become worse, do not continue your activity in the Event.
- The enrollment fee will not be refunded under the following circumstances, a cancellation of the Event, repeated enrolment by the participant or withdrawal by the enrolled participant.
- All elevation or activity records should be measured and recorded by devices such as smart watches or mobile phone applications. Each elevation or activity record uploaded must clearly show the activity date and time, the entire activity route, and photos at starting and finishing points. The record should be uploaded to your personal account on the event website. No record will be accepted after the Event (The record will be disqualified if participants upload on or after the 8th January).
- The Organizer will check and verify all elevation or activity records uploaded by the Participants. The Organizer reverses the right to delete those invalid activity records and disqualify the Participants from getting any souvenirs or prizes.
- The Organizer will not compensate or accept any liability for any damages or losses of any activity record.
- A Participant should complete the Event activity by his/her own effort. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Event activity records of which the Event activities are deemed to be completed through the assistance of external parties.
- Participants should make arrangements themselves if they consider pacer or refreshment is necessary for the activities of the Event.
- If a Participant failed to comply with the terms and conditions of the Event, the Organizer may disqualify the Participant and cease his/her participation in the Event. The decision of the Organizer is final and irrevocable.
- The Participant undertakes and warrants that all information provided is genuine and accurate, and no impersonation of any third party.
- The Participant shall be responsible for any violation of law or regulations which causes damage and losses to the Organizer or any third party.
- The Participant may not dispute that the Organizer shall not be liable for any legal responsibility in relation to any delay, loss, error, or illegibility in the information sent or registered by any participant or any notice sent by the Organizer due to computer, internet, telephone, technology or causes that cannot attribute to the Organizer.
- In the event that the Event cannot be continued, the Organizer may decide whether to cancel, terminate, alter or suspend the Event。
- The Organizer may at its sole discretion revise or change the terms and conditions of the Event and the Event contents and the authority in making the final interpretation and decision as to any dispute relating to the Event and Event contents. Changes to the terms and conditions of the Event and Event contents, including all matters of the Event and the cash prizes, will take immediate effect without notice.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- Enrollment Fees are not tax-deductible.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart attack and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify participants who are physically not eligible for the event.
Collection of Souvenirs and Prizes:
- Participants who successfully enrolled are eligible for getting finisher set and medal once they achieved the target.
- Each eligible participant can only redeem finisher set for once.
- All souvenirs and prizes cannot be returned, replaced or exchanged for cash or any other products.
- The Organizer will notify eligible participants to pick up souvenirs in person at the designated time and place after the event. Souvenirs can be sent out by SF Express upon participants’ request. All freight and charges will be paid by participants.
- The souvenirs can only be picked up and delivered locally in Hong Kong. The e-Certificate will be sent to all eligible participants by email after the event.
- Participants who cannot collect or arrange courier service within the designated time will be deemed to have automatically waived their eligibility for redemption and will not be able to collect the souvenirs afterwards.
- The Organizer will arrange the prize collection and notify the winners, cash prizes are not allowed to collect by post.
- The Organizer reserves the right to request participants to provide identity for inspection on collection of souvenirs and prizes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or change any souvenirs and alter the terms and conditions for the collection of souvenirs without prior notice. The Organizer has the final decision on all matters concerning the souvenirs.
- A completed enrollment is counted as payment successful.
- Participants must study the ‘Rules and Regulations’ carefully. Organizer assumes participants who completed the enrollment process agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the race that has been signed up.
- Confirmation will be sent to participants by e-mail within 3 working days after an enrollment is received. If you do not receive the confirmation, please send your enquiry to email@example.com.
- Late or on site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Incomplete enrollment will not be accepted.
- No return, cancellation or transfer for all enrollments, including late and duplicate enrollments.
- The Organizer reserves the right of all photos of the event for future uses and references
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s web page shall prevail.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must complete the marked course on foot under their own power.
- Doping and the use of prohibited drugs is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer reserve the right to make changes to the event rules and requirements, route and/or other arrangements as they deem appropriate.